Rogers Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Rogers Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or
landlord. We have an extensive porfolio with single family homes, townhouses, condos, and
apartments in the area.
Our full-service property management company offers the following services:
- Property advertising/marketing: We use all available resources and state-of-the-art Internet technology to advertise vacancies through our website, signage and Craigslist.
- Property evaluation: We determine your property’s market status to establish fair market value. We also offer a survey of recommended repairs, so you will receive the maximum rent while minimizing your liability exposure.
- Residential screening in a national screening database: We handle all inquiries, and our rental/lease application is designed to obtain complete information on each applicant. References are checked through credit reports, former landlords and employers.
- Transactions survey: A detailed Condition of Premises form is completed, and digital photos record the property at the tenant move-in. All legal means are used to hold the tenant financially responsible for any damages beyond normal wear and tear.
- Comprehensive legal forms: To offer you maximum protection, our leases are based on years of experience and comply with all state and federal laws. Allred Properties uses the Arkansas Realtors Association leases and forms.
What we do as your Rogers property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Handle Tenant excuses
Inquire About Our Services
Rogers Area Information
Rogers was named after Captain Charles Warrington Rogers, who was vice-president and general manager of the St. Louis and San Francisco Railway, also known as the Frisco. The town was established in 1881, the year the Frisco line arrived; it was at this time the area residents honored Captain Rogers by naming it for him. The community was incorporated on June 6, 1881.
Rogers was the location of the first Wal-Mart store, whose corporate headquarters is located in neighboring Bentonville, Arkansas. Daisy Outdoor Products, known for its air rifles, has both its headquarters and its Air Rifle Museum in Rogers. In June 2007, BusinessWeek magazine ranked Rogers as 18th in its list of the 25 best affordable suburbs in the American South. And in 2010, CNN Money ranked Rogers # 10 on their list of 100 Best Places to Live. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve