Springdale Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Springdale Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or
landlord. We have an extensive porfolio with single family homes, townhouses, condos, and
apartments in the area.
Our full-service property management company offers the following services:
- Property advertising/marketing: We use all available resources and state-of-the-art Internet technology to advertise vacancies through our website, signage and Craigslist.
- Property evaluation: We determine your property’s market status to establish fair market value. We also offer a survey of recommended repairs, so you will receive the maximum rent while minimizing your liability exposure.
- Residential screening in a national screening database: We handle all inquiries, and our rental/lease application is designed to obtain complete information on each applicant. References are checked through credit reports, former landlords and employers.
- Transactions survey: A detailed Condition of Premises form is completed, and digital photos record the property at the tenant move-in. All legal means are used to hold the tenant financially responsible for any damages beyond normal wear and tear.
- Comprehensive legal forms: To offer you maximum protection, our leases are based on years of experience and comply with all state and federal laws. Allred Properties uses the Arkansas Realtors Association leases and forms.
What we do as your Springdale property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Handle Tenant excuses
Inquire About Our Services
Springdale Area Information
Springdale is the fourth-largest city in Arkansas, and is located in both Washington and Benton counties in Northwest Arkansas. Located on the Springfield Plateau deep in the Ozark Mountains, Springdale has long been an important industrial city for the region. In addition to several trucking companies, the city is home to the world headquarters of Tyson Foods, the world's largest meat producing company. Originally named Shiloh, the city changed its name to Springdale when applying for a post office in 1872. The four-county Northwest Arkansas Metropolitan Statistical Area is ranked 109th in terms of population in the United States with 463,204 in 2010 according to the United States Census Bureau. The city had a population of 69,797 at the 2010 Census. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve