Bentonville Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Bentonville Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or
landlord. We have an extensive portfolio with single family homes, townhouses, condos, and
apartments in the area.
Our full-service property management company offers the following services:
- Property advertising/marketing: We use all available resources and state-of-the-art Internet technology to advertise vacancies through our website, signage and Craigslist.
- Property evaluation: We determine your property’s market status to establish fair market value. We also offer a survey of recommended repairs, so you will receive the maximum rent while minimizing your liability exposure.
- Residential screening in a national screening database: We handle all inquiries, and our rental/lease application is designed to obtain complete information on each applicant. References are checked through credit reports, former landlords and employers.
- Transactions survey: A detailed Condition of Premises form is completed, and digital photos record the property at the tenant move-in. All legal means are used to hold the tenant financially responsible for any damages beyond normal wear and tear.
- Comprehensive legal forms: To offer you maximum protection, our leases are based on years of experience and comply with all state and federal laws. Allred Properties uses the Arkansas Realtors Association leases and forms.
What we do as your Bentonville property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Handle Tenant excuses
Inquire About Our Services
Bentonville Area Information
Bentonville is the tenth-largest city in Arkansas and the county seat of Benton County. The city is centrally located in the county with Rogers adjacent to the east. The city is the headquarters of Walmart, which is the world's largest retailer. Originally named Osage after the Osage Indians who hunted in the area when white settlers first moved to the area in 1837, the community was renamed to Bentonville in 1843 in honor of Missouri politician Thomas Hart Benton and was first incorporated on April 3, 1873. It is one of the four main cities in the four-county Northwest Arkansas Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is ranked 109th in terms of population in the United States with 463,204 in 2010 according to the United States Census Bureau. The city itself had a population of 35,301 at the 2010 Census, with an estimated population of 40,167 in 2013. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve