Lowell Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Lowell Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or
landlord. We have an extensive porfolio with single family homes, townhouses, condos, and
apartments in the area.
Our full-service property management company offers the following services:
- Property advertising/marketing: We use all available resources and state-of-the-art Internet technology to advertise vacancies through our website, signage and Craigslist.
- Property evaluation: We determine your property’s market status to establish fair market value. We also offer a survey of recommended repairs, so you will receive the maximum rent while minimizing your liability exposure.
- Residential screening in a national screening database: We handle all inquiries, and our rental/lease application is designed to obtain complete information on each applicant. References are checked through credit reports, former landlords and employers.
- Transactions survey: A detailed Condition of Premises form is completed, and digital photos record the property at the tenant move-in. All legal means are used to hold the tenant financially responsible for any damages beyond normal wear and tear.
- Comprehensive legal forms: To offer you maximum protection, our leases are based on years of experience and comply with all state and federal laws. Allred Properties uses the Arkansas Realtors Association leases and forms.
What we do as your Lowell property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Handle Tenant excuses
Inquire About Our Services
Lowell Area Information
Lowell is a city in Benton County, Arkansas, in the United States. Located within the Ozarks, first settlement was along Old Wire Road in the 1840s, and although destroyed during the Civil War, the community was reestablished by J. H. McClure and thrived when the St. Louis–San Francisco Railway came through the area in the 1880s. Today, the city is a growing bedroom community within the rapidly growing Northwest Arkansas region. Lowell is also home to the headquarters of trucking company J.B. Hunt. Lowell's population was 7,327 at the 2010 census, an increase of 46% since 2000. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve