Farmington Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Farmington Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or
landlord. We have an extensive porfolio with single family homes, townhouses, condos, and
apartments in the area.
Our full-service property management company offers the following services:
- Property advertising/marketing: We use all available resources and state-of-the-art Internet technology to advertise vacancies through our website, signage and Craigslist.
- Property evaluation: We determine your property’s market status to establish fair market value. We also offer a survey of recommended repairs, so you will receive the maximum rent while minimizing your liability exposure.
- Residential screening in a national screening database: We handle all inquiries, and our rental/lease application is designed to obtain complete information on each applicant. References are checked through credit reports, former landlords and employers.
- Transactions survey: A detailed Condition of Premises form is completed, and digital photos record the property at the tenant move-in. All legal means are used to hold the tenant financially responsible for any damages beyond normal wear and tear.
- Comprehensive legal forms: To offer you maximum protection, our leases are based on years of experience and comply with all state and federal laws. Allred Properties uses the Arkansas Realtors Association leases and forms.
What we do as your Farmington property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Handle Tenant excuses
Inquire About Our Services
Farmington Area Information
The first settlers came from the Deep South in 1828, and the area was known as Engel's Mill until a post office was built in 1868 and the village was renamed. The Civil War was rough on the community, as many residents were Confederate sympathizers despite most of northwest Arkansas supporting the Union. The Battle of Prairie Grove occurred not far from Farmington, and the city was subject to raids by both armies as well as unaffiliated guerrillas and roughnecks. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve